When it comes to surgical weight loss, we feel that the support you receive before and after the procedure is just as important as the surgery itself. That’s why we host support group meetings the third Wednesday of each month at 6 pm.
Anyone is welcome to attend these meetings. Most attendees are people who have been on their weight loss journey for some time. Along with the staff, they can provide a great amount of knowledge and first-hand guidance as to what to expect after weight loss surgery. They know where you are coming from and what you are seeking and can help you decide if weight loss surgery might be right for you.
2022 Journey Weight Loss Support Group Meetings
To be added to the virtual support group meeting invite, please email: [email protected].
Support Group Meetings
Third Wednesday of Each Month at 6 pm
- January 19: Benefits of Bariatric Surgery
- February 16: Life After Bariatric Surgery
- March 16: Success & Boundaries
- April 20: Post Op Warning Signs
- May 18: Exercise Pre- and Post-Op (In-Person Support Group at Crossroads Community Hospital)
- June 15: Mindful Eating (In-Person Support Group at Crossroads Community Hospital)
- July 20: Self-Sabotage (In-Person Support Group at Crossroads Community Hospital)
- August 17: Setting Effective Goals
- September 21: Why You Have to Take Vitamins for Life
- October 19: Strategies for Managing Cravings
- November 16: Eating Over the Holidays
- December 21: Stress Coping Skills