When it comes to surgical weight loss, we feel that the support you receive before and after the procedure is just as important as the surgery itself. That’s why we host support group meetings the third Wednesday of each month at 6 pm.
Anyone is welcome to attend these meetings. Most attendees are people who have been on their weight loss journey for some time. Along with the staff, they can provide a great amount of knowledge and first-hand guidance as to what to expect after weight loss surgery. They know where you are coming from and what you are seeking and can help you decide if weight loss surgery might be right for you.
2023 Journey Weight Loss Support Group Meetings
To be added to the virtual support group meeting invite, please email: [email protected].
Support Group Meetings
Third Wednesday of Each Month at 6 PM at Crossroads Conference Center
2023 Journey Support Group Schedule:
- January 18, 2023 at 6 PM - Benefits of Bariatric Surgery - Dr. Dalencourt
- February 15, 2023 at 6 PM - Life After Bariatric Surgery - Dr. Dalencourt
- March 15, 2023 at 6 PM - Success & Boundaries - Lesley Johnson, RN
- April 19, 2023 at 6 PM - Post Op Warning Signs - Dr. Dalencourt
- May 17, 2023 at 6 PM - Exercise Pre and Post Op - Andrea Jackson, PT
- June 21, 2023 at 6 PM - Mindful Eating - Makayla Heibel, RD
- July 19, 2023 at 6 PM - Self-Sabotage - Lesley Johnson, RN
- August 16, 2023 at 6 PM - Setting Effective Goals - Dr. Dalencourt
- September 20, 2023 at 6 PM - Vitamins & Supplements - Dr. Dalencourt
- October 18, 2023 at 6 PM - Cravings - Dr. Dalencourt
- November 22, 2023 at 6 PM - Eating Over The Holidays - Makayla Heibel, RD
- December 20, 2023 at 6 PM - Stress Coping Skills - Lesley Johnson, RN